"Unsfafe" Board msg

NW Pacific

Remember the uproar when that was offered in the MDR a couple years back? Some felt they were forcing M&C on them. I just thought it was another choice that I could take or not take :D

Mongo all time make sense. ;)

i got it last night from the site too. i downloaded spyware doctor, did a quick google search and found a 25% off code, registered it and it wiped everything out and found a lot of stuff my other programs didn't pick up before. i was told its the best by two guys i know who do computer work for the gov. it was only $23, not that i'm happy about spending money just because idiots like to create stupid viri (sp?) but its better then having those screens pop up every time i click anything

I suspect that sometimes those who develop the antivirus are the same ones who release the virus ;)

i got it last night from the site too. i downloaded spyware doctor, did a quick google search and found a 25% off code, registered it and it wiped everything out and found a lot of stuff my other programs didn't pick up before. i was told its the best by two guys i know who do computer work for the gov. it was only $23, not that i'm happy about spending money just because idiots like to create stupid viri (sp?) but its better then having those screens pop up every time i click anything

I've been using Spyware Doctor for a while now. Maybe that's why I haven't encountered this virus message screen yet. So far, so good.

I'll continue to suffer with my "winders" computers, thank you very much.

I was a big Mac fan, but last time my wife changed jobs, they told her, "get one of them winders computers for home 'cause sometimes we'll ask you to do things from there & you'll need winders to do it compatibly"

I was a big Mac fan, but last time my wife changed jobs, they told her, "get one of them winders computers for home 'cause sometimes we'll ask you to do things from there & you'll need winders to do it compatibly"

We also keep one of those "boat anchors" around for the same reason. :D We keep it covered because it strangely turns an interesting shade of green when it can see the Mac.:rolleyes:

PE

i'm not sure where on the site i got it from, but it was this site. it could be anywhere

This virus/trojan will pop up on any site if you keep it long enough.

It gets worse the longer it's in the system. It is NOT exclusive to CC.

If you have gotten the pop-up warning that you are in danger, then you already have it and need to take steps to remove it.

Archived