Diapers

ninjamom2ross

A luggage tag on the box will be fine. Someone here shared a tip about packing all of the consumable baby items (diapers, wipes, formula, baby food, etc.) in a box that can then be thrown away when that stuff is stowed in the cabin, so luggage tags on a box seem to work fine.

Another thing you might try is using a duffle that zips into it's own pocket...When it's empty, it won't take up much space, or you can fill it with souvenirs...Pack it in your carryon, and unzip it when you buy the diapers. EM

I was also thinking about how to stow 120 diapers and we came up with... Put them everywhere. In the baby bag you will have with you some in the carryon and in each suitcase. I'm sure they will fill in all the empty places and pockets nicely :)

Atleast thats what we are going to try....

If you can include Key west as a stop, it's a great US stop to hit walgreens or CVS while not lugging luggage.

In Feb., we picked up diapers in Cozumel. In Cozumel, Megastore is good. I prefer buying them in the US. The Mexican diapers are definitely different.

There are some stops I trust more than others.

I agree with the luggage tag on it...we had one of those beach tents in a plastic carry case and it had a luggage tag on it..and made it to our room. :)

ETA: We are excited that this is our first time not having to bring diapers :) But we use to just pack them around in all the different bags..in random places, you will be amazed how many you can fit in odd places in suitcases.

I was also thinking about how to stow 120 diapers and we came up with... Put them everywhere. In the baby bag you will have with you some in the carryon and in each suitcase. I'm sure they will fill in all the empty places and pockets nicely :)

Atleast thats what we are going to try....

For an international flight where I had to watch the amount of luggage, I was able to fit an entire large box of diapers (I have twins) into the outer pockets of three suitcases. Great place to stash diapers since they can't be injured!

Best,

Mia

Archived