Dumb C&A Platinum Cabin Discount Question

Thinking of booking 7 night Voyager in July in Europe. Is the $100 platinum discount for a balcony cabin good on balcony and higher cabins? Or is it $100 for the balcony cabin and there a different discount for a Junior Suite/Suite? I should know this but can't find it.

Thanks!

Thinking of booking 7 night Voyager in July in Europe. Is the $100 platinum discount for a balcony cabin good on balcony and higher cabins? Or is it $100 for the balcony cabin and there a different discount for a Junior Suite/Suite? I should know this but can't find it.

Thanks!

bluegirlum, it's called a "balcony discount" because it is good on any cabin with a balcony.

All suites have a balcony. :)

The discounts are per cabin. However, I have a different question about the discount. My DW, DM, DF & I are taking a cruise on the Mariner this summer and got a great deal on a balcony guarantee ($623 pp and got assigned a D2). Well DW & I are Diamond so, I called and got our $200 balcony discount. But, when my parents called to get their platinum discount they were told that since it was such a discounted fare they couldn't get their discount. Anyone heard of this?

The discounts are per cabin. However, I have a different question about the discount. My DW, DM, DF & I are taking a cruise on the Mariner this summer and got a great deal on a balcony guarantee ($623 pp and got assigned a D2). Well DW & I are Diamond so, I called and got our $200 balcony discount. But, when my parents called to get their platinum discount they were told that since it was such a discounted fare they couldn't get their discount. Anyone heard of this?

I would call again and again and again until your parents get the discount.

We had a D1 on Mariner for $659pp and our platinum discount was honored despite the low price.

Archived