Anyone w/ small kids cruise over Easter?

brenderlou

We'll be on the Jewel over Easter (our last day on the ship :() w/ our 5 yr old daughter and was wondering if there are any activities for the little kids, like an egg hunt, etc.

When we traveled on Princess this past Thanksgiving, they had a huge set up in the atrium with various booths, games, etc on Thanksgiving morning. Wondering if RC does something similar for Easter.

Thanks

We'll be on the Jewel over Easter (our last day on the ship :() w/ our 5 yr old daughter and was wondering if there are any activities for the little kids, like an egg hunt, etc.

When we traveled on Princess this past Thanksgiving, they had a huge set up in the atrium with various booths, games, etc on Thanksgiving morning. Wondering if RC does something similar for Easter.

Thanks

Easter is on Sunday, April 4. Is this the day you're actually disembarking? If so, I would think that Easter activities would be on your last full sea day. On NCL, they did this on the Saturday before returning. Crew dressed as bunnies handing out Easter baskets and candy (jelly beans, Peeps, and chocolate) to kids. I don't remember an egg hunt, but it could've taken place in the Kids' Club. I've cruised over Christmas (which was mid-week), and plenty of activity, including Santa appearing in unusual places, and Christmas scavenger hunts. I'm sure some Easter activities will be provided for the kids, at least in Adventure Ocean! BTW - we loved the Jewel! (Did an 8-night Eastern). Beautiful ship, great food, and easy to navigate.

Easter is on Sunday, April 4. Is this the day you're actually disembarking? If so, I would think that Easter activities would be on your last full sea day. On NCL, they did this on the Saturday before returning. Crew dressed as bunnies handing out Easter baskets and candy (jelly beans, Peeps, and chocolate) to kids. I don't remember an egg hunt, but it could've taken place in the Kids' Club. I've cruised over Christmas (which was mid-week), and plenty of activity, including Santa appearing in unusual places, and Christmas scavenger hunts. I'm sure some Easter activities will be provided for the kids, at least in Adventure Ocean! BTW - we loved the Jewel! (Did an 8-night Eastern). Beautiful ship, great food, and easy to navigate.

We don't disembark until the day after Easter. Easter is our last full day on the ship.

Thanks for the reply

Archived