How do I find out how full my cruise is?

dmart82

We are leaving 4/18 on the ncl dawn and it is our spring break week but I think most every one esle is the week or 2 ahead of fulton ny schools. So how can i find out how full the cruise ship is?:rolleyes:

We are leaving 4/18 on the ncl dawn and it is our spring break week but I think most every one esle is the week or 2 ahead of fulton ny schools. So how can i find out how full the cruise ship is?:rolleyes:

Do a pretent one go up to where you pick cabins but don't give cc. cancel at this point. You will see what is available. If there are several choices then your cruise is not full and an upsell may happen. If there is only one choice or no choice then your cruise is full.

So how can i find out how full the cruise ship is?:rolleyes:

Be the first one at the pier and count the passengers as they board:D. (Or in the alternative doing a faux booking may give you some idea.)

Hey Dmart,

We are also going on that same cruise. You should go to our roll call. We are even doing a a meet and greet on Monday, hoping to see some of the offices on board and to meet our online roll call friends. Most of us who are going have families/ or work in education. Our spring break week is this week. I can't believe it is only four weeks away -wooohooo!

Only if very full can you find, or at least have an idea. As long as they show cabins, there is still some room. They could be 90% full or 50% full, no way to tell.

In all reality, they are getting pretty good about filling them.

Yes, the cruise lines are very good at selling out their cabins, or almost all of them at least with two passengers. During the summer and other school holidays they are very good at filling those cabins with more than two passengers. I fully expect a ship to be sold out....

Only if very full can you find, or at least have an idea. As long as they show cabins, there is still some room. They could be 90% full or 50% full, no way to tell.

In all reality, they are getting pretty good about filling them.

Yes, the cruise lines are very good at selling out their cabins, or almost all of them at least with two passengers. During the summer and other school holidays they are very good at filling those cabins with more than two passengers. I fully expect a ship to be sold out....

OP.. I have to agree with GC and DH. There is really no way to tell for sure and you are more safe to always believe it will be full. On our repo on the Dawn last November I kept checking probably starting 8 months out and it would be "sold out" for two or three weeks at a time, literally where no cabins were available for booking at all, and then you would find cabins available in almost every catagory. The going back and forth did seem to calm down the closer it got to the actual cruise, but I can assure you NCL is doing everything they can to fill the ships.

Archived