GC event: X-A+, CCL-F

Orator

Just back from Century. Winds in Grand Cayman were too strong for Century or CCL ship to dock in Georgetown, so docked further away. Celebrity arranged for free transportation to and from Georgetown, CCL guest had to arrange their own. On return found a very long line of CCL guests waiting to board tenders. X had people on shore to move their line very quickly. X provided cold drinks and a chilled towel for guests in line, CLL did nothing. It was very easy to notice the anger along the CCL line. Some X guests shouthed to them:" You ought to take Celebrity". The event cost Celebrity $17,000, but it was money well spent. Several first time Celebrity cruisers remarked that they will make Celebrity their line of choice. Great job Celebrity.

That is one reason why we have been, still are, and always will be loyal to =X=.

Way to go Celebrity

I booked 4 more X cruises while onboard. We all have valid reasons for selecting one line over another. While I will still cruise with others X has clearly become my cruiseline of choice. They make me feellike I'm a friend not a customer.

Archived