Equinox in Roatan

joycruise

I think it is called Coxen Hole. It is not the new Mahogany Bay dock that Carnival just opened. There was a small shopping area adjacent to the dock when we stopped there on the January 25, 2010 Equinox cruise.

Can anyone please tell me where in Roatan Celebrity Equinox docks.

...At Coxen Hole last Tuesday; Norwegian Jewel tendered from the same pier... Crown Princess was at Mahogany Bay...

...At Coxen Hole last Tuesday; Norwegian Jewel tendered from the same pier... Crown Princess was at Mahogany Bay...

Hi Mike:) hope you had a good time:D I have never been there

before and am looking at Solstice for Sept or Nov and its on the

itinerary. Any input?

I am thinking about giving the S class another try.

Hey Lois . We are going October and have a day spa booked that people give good favor to. With that time of year being rainy it's a safe option for us. I think though if things remain so wild in Mexico I stay on board. Since we'vPe been there a few times that should be ok.

Hi FC:)....I have never been to Hondurus before and so it will be

something different.

Actually, back in the mid 90s I lived with someone who was originally

from there but never visited the country.

Now as for Mexico? I have been there plenty of times too:D

We were in Roatan five years ago and the ship staff warned repeatedly there was "nothing to see" unless you booked a tour. We ignored that advice and wandered our own, found some cute super cute souveniers and got great pix. I'm sure it's only gotten better in the past 5 years. Many people rave about the Santee Wellness spa... you can book services or just pay a fee to use the beach, have lunch, etc. Also, there is place I think it used to be called Fins & Flippers, now it's called something elsa (Maya Cay??? not sure) that gets good reviews. We are on Solstice in May, and have booked a tour with Victor Bodden... he has been getting raves for as long as I've been on these boards!!

We were in Roatan five years ago and the ship staff warned repeatedly there was "nothing to see" unless you booked a tour. We ignored that advice and wandered our own, found some cute super cute souveniers and got great pix. I'm sure it's only gotten better in the past 5 years. Many people rave about the Santee Wellness spa... you can book services or just pay a fee to use the beach, have lunch, etc. Also, there is place I think it used to be called Fins & Flippers, now it's called something elsa (Maya Cay??? not sure) that gets good reviews. We are on Solstice in May, and have booked a tour with Victor Bodden... he has been getting raves for as long as I've been on these boards!!

Thanks for the reply:)...I forgot to check back here.

Archived