AFT Cabin

shadow2252

Just a question I had booked an AFT Balcony Guarantee on the sky and have just found out they had put me in a Penthouse Suite on the Viking deck... Will I be happy?? I know it is a lot bigger but I love the AFT Balcs.. I noticed this is on the other end of the ship... Thanks for your info...

Too bad that looks like a great cabin... but I am two decks down and not on the AFT side... Cabin 8002... Doesn't look like much of a balcony... Has anyone ever stayed on that end.... (whatever they call it)...

Thanks

Is this correct -- you are in the AC Penthouse Suite on the port side of Deck 8? If so, you are some lucky duck. The bow balconies are, as a rule, much larger than what you'd have with a BA aft. And the room will definitely be larger. And you'll have the Penthouse perks that you wouldn't have if you had a balcony cabin. What's not to love about that?????

Too bad that looks like a great cabin... but I am two decks down and not on the AFT side... Cabin 8002... Doesn't look like much of a balcony... Has anyone ever stayed on that end.... (whatever they call it)...

Thanks

what do you mean, it doesn't look like much of a balcony--looks amazing to me, compared to the aft balcony.

Sorry for sounding like such a DORK.... but normally if something seems to be too good to be true.... It is..... I really can't believe it.. I even got someone else to double check for me...

now THAT sounds more like it!!

To me the ONLY down side to having any kind of suite would be the extra money you have to fork over to the butler and concierge...and let's not get into another big discussion on whether or not it's required. For ME, it would be required.

Archived