Can you disembark on embark day?

galipemi

Ok, I feel like I really should know the answer to this. And to a certain extent, I'm pretty sure I do. Having said that, here's my question.

When I board the Oosterdam on Saturday (yes, this Saturday!:D) can I drop my carry on in the Neptune Lounge and then get off the ship again to do some shopping at Horton Plaza? It's so much easier to shop without the laptop & carryon:p

Thanks!

I don't know the answer about dropping off your bags in the Neptune Lounge. I know I've dropped off my bags early at 10:00 and checked in later. But I would not trust the porters with my laptop. In both cases I was in Europe and they took the luggage in and xrayed it before they let us go.

As far as Horton Square, it was not my favorite mall. It has a Norstroms and a Macy's and a lot of your typical mall stores. I much preferred the SeaView Villiage (?) that is withing walking distance of the ship. You pass the aircraft carrier, an outdoor exhibit honoring WWII veterans and then the shopping villiage which is much more touristy and interesting. So I guess it depends whether you want to buy clothes and shoes, or whether you want to buy interesting souvenier type stuff in a beautiful vacationy type setting with a pond and an ocean view and unique shops.

I just got off the "O" and remember hearing (but, obviously not listening to:p) an announcement regarding getting off for a while.

It seems they were saying you re-boarded via another line since you already had your keycard and didn't need to go through the long line again.

I know when we did a b-2-b in Seward, we boarded via another line that was NOT long since we already had our card.

ENJOY:D

Our cruise was FANTASTIC..............entertainment, food, service, everything.

I'm gotting shopping at Horton Plaza!!! But then, I live in the middle of nowhere and I've been saving up all my Nordies gift cards. I'm going to be in 7th heaven.

Who needs to buy t-shirts when there is a great place to buy SHOES???????

Archived