Just Booked The Dream!

cruisegirl515

I am so excited, I just booked the Disney Dream for a 3 night cruise in Feb 2011! This will be our first cruise with our kids, ages 3 & 5! Anyone else booked on the Dream too?? Any recommendations on what to do with the kids in Nassau??

We just got off the Magic in Barcelona on the 14-day TransAtlantic - amazing. My 2nd and my wife's 5th DCL cruise.

We booked back-to-back 3-day and a 4-day Port Canaveral cruises for August 2011. We will probably stay on the ship at Nassau as we have visited there already (had a great carriage ride and bargained at the market, but once was enough).

I am so excited, I just booked the Disney Dream for a 3 night cruise in Feb 2011! This will be our first cruise with our kids, ages 3 & 5! Anyone else booked on the Dream too?? Any recommendations on what to do with the kids in Nassau??

I'm on the dream back to back in June 2011. That means in 11 days I'll hit castaway cay for 4 days. Nice.

i booked the dream for may 1 2011 i used a travel agent so i could ask questions from them they are disney cruise certified agent. The price was the same as disney cruise website, but the agent said she will fill out my check in paperwork and stuff for us as we are not proficient in all the paperwork and stuff. good luck

Just returned from our 1st cruise 2 days ago, we're hooked. Now going on the Dream with our boys in april. looks amazing!! Does anyone know if the aft balconies are plexiglass?

The aft balconies are solid white, not clear plexiglass. Still booked one though - July 2011!

Booked the Dream for May 1-me and my daughter! Always use a Travel AGent (I used to be one) so I know they get same prices as on-line and Disney, and will help with other things, and resolve any problems.

I was deciding between the 7 day on the Magic or 4 night Dream-tough! But we can do a few days at Disney World first and then top it off on the cruise. I think staying on the ship in Nassau sounds nice!

So excited!

Hello! I am planning on booking our first cruise for the Dream, and have been on the Disney site to check prices. Where is everyone booking their trips at? Online? Travel agents? I just wanted to know who could offer the best prices and knows some good tips.

Thanks!

Amanda

We book ours online, easy peezy. Don't know if prices are any different from TA, maybe a fee difference.

:) It's all Disney's fault! They started us cruising when we were cast members and we became immediately hooked, so what better way to celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary than on Disney Dream. Just booked an aft category 6A [10658] for March 20th, 2011. We love our balconys, even if they are not plexiglass. I did not see a roll call for that date, does anyone know if there is one already started?

Happy cruising.

The Simpsons

• 2 weeks later...

Booking the Dream tomorrow! Hubby and I decided today that this is what we want to do for our 15th Anniversary. Will call the ta in the morning as soon as they open. We are already holding a dummy reservation so we just need to transfer it to the date we really want. Going on the double dip on July 19, 2011.:D

Me and my best bud are going on the Dream June 3, 2011 with our familes and we are SOOO excited! I didnt realize when we booked the ship she was brand new and that makes it even better. I know we are going to have such a blast! I booked a balcony aft room and she has one of the suites so we should have plenty of room!

Booked a 4-night for March 20, 2010 for my Little Girls FIRST Spring Break (..she starts K this year) I am trying to keep it a surprise, but oh my gosh how hard is it!!!! I am so excited about this ship!!!!! :D:D:D:o

I mean March 20, 2011 <blush> :o:o

We are booked on the Dream for May 2011 and can't wait! We will be bringing our daughter who will be 1 at the time. I don't know if we will be getting off in Nassau because we have been there a lot and are going to be there again this August!

Archived