Just Booked The Dream!

cruisegirl515

I am so excited, I just booked the Disney Dream for a 3 night cruise in Feb 2011! This will be our first cruise with our kids, ages 3 & 5! Anyone else booked on the Dream too?? Any recommendations on what to do with the kids in Nassau??

Yep. We're booked for a 4-nighter, May 22nd.

We're not going til Sept, 2011. Please post back with a review.

We're going on Sept. 11, 2011, what day are you going?

And about Nassau, the kids would love the Ardastra zoo & gardens. It's not far from the ship at all, just hop a cab. When I was there last year I got the biggest kick out of the marching flamingo show and I bet you an the kids would too! The zoo is small but interesting and you can even feed the parrots. Check out their web site.:D

And about Nassau, the kids would love the Ardastra zoo & gardens. It's not far from the ship at all, just hop a cab. When I was there last year I got the biggest kick out of the marching flamingo show and I bet you an the kids would too! The zoo is small but interesting and you can even feed the parrots. Check out their web site.:D

We just booked for Sept also! So excited!

Hello! I am planning on booking our first cruise for the Dream, and have been on the Disney site to check prices. Where is everyone booking their trips at? Online? Travel agents? I just wanted to know who could offer the best prices and knows some good tips.

Thanks!

Amanda

\

We're on the 3day leaving Sept 1st. What about you?

• 2 weeks later...

We are booked for May 12, 2011 on a 3 day cruise on the Dream. We will be going with my son who by then will be 5 and another couple and their two kids, 18 months and by then 4. Can't wait!! we have been waiting to do a Disney cruise for a long time and this is the perfect timing as we think our son is at a perfect age for it and on a brand new ship.

Last time we were in Nassau we booked a room at the Comfort suites across the street from the Atlantis, which got us wrist bands to use at the Atlantis resorts and we spent the day at the pools there. We didn't sleep at the Comfort Suites, of course. I don't know if they still do that. It was about 110 dollars, which was cheaper than a shore excursion for 4!

Booked the Dream (4-night cruise--2/13/11) a few weeks ago. Seven of us onboard--husband, daugher (x2) son in law, and 2 darling grandsons who will be 3 and 5 when we sail. We are so excited! Husband and one daughter and I have cruised Disney 2x - it's the best. Daughter and SIL are in for a real treat as are the g'sons.

/va

I agree that Nassau is at the bottom of my list for places to visit more than once unless you are going to Atlantis. But to each their own...

Also, I booked for a back2back on the Dream Nov 2011. :) :) Sailing Nov 17th and 20th. This was MUCH cheaper than the 5 day sailings during summer months and got an extra day onboard the ship to really check it out. I am sooo excited!

Archived