New to Celebrity and cruising, please help

cmlmich

I am new to both Celebrity and Cruising. I thought my first cruise was going to be in November on Carnival Valor until I won this one at work to Alaska. I researched Carnival to death and know alot about it now. How does Celebrity compare? Do they offer Soda Cards? Are drink prices expensive? Any other info you can provide would be great. I am taking my 18 year old son if that makes any difference.

Thank you

Spend some time going through these boards. You'll find most of your questions have already been asked...and answered...

On the Celebrity board you'll probably find most of us rate Celebrity MUCH higher than Carnival.. perhaps on the Carnival board you'll find the reverse.

Celebrity is an excellent cruise line and I'm sure you'll love it. There will be lots of things for your son to do. Just remind him that Celebrity isn't Royal Carribbean and not to expect a rink, rock climbing wall, flow rider, etc.

Archived