Formal Gowns on New Season of DWTS.

I always hate when DWTS is over because I cant chat with you all, or just read along about your impressions!!! I will miss everyones critique's on Brookes and CarrieAnnes gowns....

I was very busy at work and did not see the freestyle or results but heard husband from my office which is two floors below me yelling!!!...... He was not happy that Kristie came in second to Chelsea....

But my take, being a ballroom comp lady, Hines was the best dancer, flash and moves only lasts so long, but good technique in the end always wins out and he turned into an a amazing dancer.... I admire his talent....

Hey, if you all have any interest, I compete this Friday... If you want to all come back I will post a video of my gowns, a amatuar comp and what comps are like in real life!!!.... I am wearing a new comp gown this week-end that is my fav to date......

See ya all next year!!!

Hmmmmm....well, Oprah is now available

The skinny or the fat one??:)

Danica can't be on as both racing series are still going on. NASCAR runs until late November, and starts again in early February. That pretty much leaves her out of Dancing until she retires.
I won't ask how you know this.:rolleyes: Helio Castroneves a Grand Prix driver won it, so it's only fair that NASCAR should get a shot at it.

Hey, if you all have any interest, I compete this Friday... If you want to all come back I will post a video of my gowns, a amatuar comp and what comps are like in real life!!!.... I am wearing a new comp gown this week-end that is my fav to date......
Ah yes, a new frock, we'll look forward to it Janet!:D

The next season:Will we see you----

Archived