Greece/Turkey Water Sports Platform

laurelguy

Going on the August 28th Athens to Istanbul and wondered if anyone who's done it remembers if and when the water platform was available. I know it's used a lot in the Caribbean. If it's rough, I know it's not used, but besides that?:cool:

Going on the August 28th Athens to Istanbul and wondered if anyone who's done it remembers if and when the water platform was available. I know it's used a lot in the Caribbean. If it's rough, I know it's not used, but besides that?:cool:

When we did that cruise several years ago, it was definitely down in Santorini. Loved it! I don't recall if there were other days (maybe Mykonos?) but you have to be anchored and it seems like a few ports were docked on that one. Check out the gullet tour in Bodrum if you can - very fun, good food and you get to swim off the boat, too.

• 3 weeks later...
:cool:Something in the water? How cool. By the way, I'd love to hear which shore trips you did in Greece and Turkey...

Our favorites were the gullet trip in Bodrum (sailing, great lunch, swimming off the boat, etc) and the Delos trip from Mykonos. We did Istanbul and Santorini and Athens on our own.

Archived