Quality restaurant

seapenarth

What is your definition of "quality?" Rome has one Michelin 3-star. Is that what you mean? How much are you looking to spend for the hotel room? How much for the meal? Are you looking for small? quaint? grand?

go to romehotels.com check via veneto area. check out la residenza. excellent hotel a block off via veneto and a half block from the Savoy and one block from the Westin Excelsior. dinner outside the gates of villa borghese at giorosto toscano. have the veal!

Or head to Albergo del Senato (hotel) right next door to the Pantheon and then eat at DiRienzo across the piazza (outside) have the caprese, the bread with cheese and anchovy melted in the top & a bottle of Proseco :D

OH my - now I've gone and done it :( I need to book another trip !

Or head to Albergo del Senato (hotel) right next door to the Pantheon and then eat at DiRienzo across the piazza (outside) have the caprese, the bread with cheese and anchovy melted in the top & a bottle of Proseco :D

OH my - now I've gone and done it :( I need to book another trip !

Ohh that sounds good!. We are going to rome in May, will have to try this place.

Can you give a price range, just for reference please? and I check out the website, can't seem to find these yummy sounding items, but then again the menu is all in Italian :D

Ohh that sounds good!. We are going to rome in May, will have to try this place.

Can you give a price range, just for reference please? and I check out the website, can't seem to find these yummy sounding items, but then again the menu is all in Italian :D

We actually ate twice at this restaurant since we stayed at the del Senato both pre and post cruise. Had the crepes with Ricotta and spinach and then caprese with bread another time. DH had fish and forgot what the second time. As listed on the website - meal with main course runs about 18 euros. The caprese and bread combo was less as not a "meal" but was plenty for me. You just can't get the mozzarella here like they make it there..... yum. They have menus in English when you get there. We really enjoyed sitting outside and people watching and just looking at the Pantheon. Can't beat the view. Also had a wonderful pizza at a small place behind the Pantheon where we were mostly with locals (young ones). Kind of loud but full of "Rome" which is what we enjoy.

Archived