Where

Gingee

Where do you click to get your luggage tags and such? I don't want to be charged the $30 for them to be mailed. I have filled in the on-line checking.

Call RCCL or your TA if you booked with them and request them if you still have some time. The will send personalized ones. When are you sailing?

Where do you click to get your luggage tags and such? I don't want to be charged the $30 for them to be mailed. I have filled in the on-line checking.

Once I received the e-mail stating our docs were ready I clicked on the first link which I belive was the check in document (not sure if it's called that, but it's the one where you have to state you read the whole contract).

After that I went to the other link in the e-mail to fill out my Set Sail Pass. It was on that link that the "order luggage tags" tab was found.

This e-mail did not show up until we were about 45 days from sailing

Once you have made final payment, your SetSail Pass will be ready to print. If you have a My Cruise's set up, click on your reservation number. Then find at the top "Cruise Documentation". On this page on the right side will be a box that says Luggage Tags. When they are ready to be ordered (which will be when it says that your Cruise Docs have been issued) there will be a box that you can click on. It will take you to a page where you fill out the information and then submit. It usually takes 5-7 business days to receive them.

What about carrying on?

We have a week in orlando planned prio to boarding our 5 day cruise in Tampa. Just to fly to Orlando we are doing carryons (1 for each adult, and a backpack for each child). could we still "carry-on" the ship too, without needing porters?

Once you have made final payment, your SetSail Pass will be ready to print. If you have a My Cruise's set up, click on your reservation number. Then find at the top "Cruise Documentation". On this page on the right side will be a box that says Luggage Tags. When they are ready to be ordered (which will be when it says that your Cruise Docs have been issued) there will be a box that you can click on. It will take you to a page where you fill out the information and then submit. It usually takes 5-7 business days to receive them.

Is there a charge for the luggage tags received by mail?

What about carrying on?

We have a week in orlando planned prio to boarding our 5 day cruise in Tampa. Just to fly to Orlando we are doing carryons (1 for each adult, and a backpack for each child). could we still "carry-on" the ship too, without needing porters?

Yep, you can carry on your carryons onto the ship (even larger luggage). We did it twice in feb. on Majesty and Navigator. PS: That is one CUTIEPIE you have there in your picture!

Nope, no charge (yet). We purchased a cruise 2 wks ago for a cruise next Friday and got our luggage tags a couple of days ago. Never even asked for them.

The $35 fee is if you want paper docs sent to your home rather than receiving e-docs via the internet. There is no charge for luggage tags.

Request for Luggage Tag Mailer must be made no later than 14 days prior to the sailing date.

Archived