Photos from Our 3/7 to 3/14 Westerdam Caribbean Cruise

I uploaded photos from our recent Westerdam Caribbean cruise to Picasa Web Albums. The albums are labeled Day 1 (Sunday) to Day 8 (Sunday). For some reason they don't come up in order.

FYI here is our itinerary so you know where we were each day.

Day 1: Ft. Lauderdale

Day 2: Half Moon Cay

Day 3: At Sea

Day 4: At Sea and Aruba (arrival 2:00)

Day 5: Curacao

Day 6: At Sea

Day 7: At Sea

Day 8: Arrival in Ft. Lauderdale

Here is the link: Picasa Web Albums - Heather

Thanks for the great photos on your recent cruise!!

The Westerdam is one of my fave ships. From the minute I arrived at port until I left the ship, it was a wonderful sailing!

This cruise is one that I have on my to do sailing list, mainly because of the ports.

Thanks!!!

----------------

Now playing: Streetwize - Don’t Say Goodnight

via FoxyTunes

Awesome photos Heather!!! But I do have a question for you regarding 2 of the stateroom photos... AND NO... NOT my usual one:D

The question is: What in the world is the plate doing on the floor in your stateroom????? LOL Curiously insane mind wants to know:D

Joanie

Joanie, there is no plate on the floor. LOL! Tomorrow I'll have to look and see what you might be seeing!!!

Mauimaitai, we were in an SY on Deck 6 ... Cabin 6106.

Heather here are the 2 photos with what appears to be a plate showing on the floor (LOL) http://picasaweb.google.com/McMollyPix/WesterdamCruise2010Day1#5451867317976586530

here it is just peeking out: http://picasaweb.google.com/McMollyPix/WesterdamCruise2010Day1#5451867325798390802

I just thought these 2 added to the photos and made it even more personalized:)

Joanie

Wonderful pictures. Thanks for posting the link. What camera were you using?

It's a tiny little thing ... I love it! The Canon PowerShot SD1200 IS Digital Elph. Very reasonably priced and perfect to pop in your pocket!

Heather here are the 2 photos with what appears to be a plate showing on the floor (LOL) I just thought these 2 added to the photos and made it even more personalized:)

Joanie

Joanie, I took a peek and I don't see a plate. In one I see a paid of Fit Flops on the floor by the bed and in the other the only thing "peeking" from behind the hassock is the base of the table in front of the courch. But no plate!:)

Thanks so much for sharing your pictures!! They brought so many memories from my first and only cruise so far on the Westerdam in December.

Looking at your pictures I could taste the food, smell the sea air and just feel the great atmosphere! Thanks for bringing back the memories:)

Joanie, I took a peek and I don't see a plate. In one I see a paid of Fit Flops on the floor by the bed and in the other the only thing "peeking" from behind the hassock is the base of the table in front of the courch. But no plate!:)

Duh, I bow to you, the taker of the photos and others who see the flip flops as flip flops:D All I can say is Never let a blind woman look at your phots:D Just Kidding!! Flip Flops make more sense to me than a plate on the floor:)

Joanie

Archived