Voyager World Cruise Blog by Cruise Director Jamie

BeenThere2

I am sorry that you feel that Jamie's blog is not to your liking, gfranzen, but I strongly disagree that it is "a brochure!"

Jamie's blog has a different perspective, great photos, in-depth and inside knowledge of ports and adventures off the beaten path. It is certainly NOT a brochure! This blog most certainly DOES belong on this board.... but following along is optional...... Freedom of choice, freedom of speech, that sort of thing. If you don't like it, you don't have to follow along....

This blog is the personal work and undertaking of Jamie Logan, the Cruise Director on the Voyager.

To MsMillie; Glad you are enjoying the blog. No, the Cruise Directors on the Mariner and the Navigator are not currently sharing their cruise experiences.

BTW, Cruise Director John Herald, on Carnival has been writing a blog for years. He even hosts a Special Blogger's Cruise, and promotional merchandise on his blog. He has quite a following!!!

Smooth sailing ahead..................

I read the blog for the first time today and really enjoyed it. I've been reading the other blogs from the beginning and enjoy them as well. The format of Jamie's blog makes it an easier read (photo's and descriptions in the same place). In terms of blogs and sharing information, the more the merrier.:D

I read the blog for the first time today and really enjoyed it. I've been reading the other blogs from the beginning and enjoy them as well. The format of Jamie's blog makes it an easier read (photo's and descriptions in the same place). In terms of blogs and sharing information, the more the merrier.:D

Since it is so often not the case, I have to say, TC, I agree completely with you (this time ;)

I've been following Jamie Logan's blog for about a month and really enjoy it. I like the format and I love fantasizing about ports I hope to visit and remembering ports I've been to. Why anyone would say it looks like a Regent brochure seems strange to me. I am glad this is available on Cruise Critic. It beats all the blatent ads (sorry Cruise Critic) and gives me a new appreciation for how busy a ship's cruise director is! Please keep it here.

I have been enjoying Jamie's World Cruise blog for a number of weeks; my question is: are the cruise directors on the Mariner and the Navigtor sharing current cruise experiences on those ships?

The Mariner South America Circumnavigation cruise has ended. I believe blogs are most common on cruises of several months, not short ones.

I am very happy you posted this and thoroughly enjoying reading it. It most definitely belongs on cc and agree, it is an easier format than some.

Archived