Formal Dining Nights on FOS

We are first time cruisers and don't want to miss any of the formal dining nights. We will sail June 6th, Eastern Caribbean route. One source said the formal nights are the 2 and 4th, another source said we won't know until we sail. Anyone have a viewpoint on this? Thanks. ;)

They will leave a flyer (wish i could remember the name of it right now maybe its called the Compass) in your room every night that will tell you all the activities for the following day including dinner attire for themed dinners and formal dinners.

First time we cruised we went with family and they planned most of what we did and we really discarded the flyers. Since then we have read them and found some things to do we wouldn't have thought of.

my guess would be since you are getting conflicting information is each ship / length of cruise would factor into which nights..

Hope this helps and enjoy your first cruise!!

Hi, we are on the same sailing. There is a Meet and Mingle for our sailing on June 6 if you haven't already looked at that thread. I also heard the formal nights are night 2 and night 6.

Archived