Bar Bus Tour

joeysmom220

Thanks guy's, I have done all this (posted on the other roll calls and been in touch with Tom). So far there is just 4 of us interested and they need 6 minimum to do the tour. I still have one month to go so I'll keep my fingers crossed. :) Steve - thats great enough have signed up for your date. Let us know how it goes! :D

No worries....We had the same issue (going to be there in one week) and Tom just e-mailed us 2 days ago and said there was enough. I am sure it will fill up.

Have fun!

Check out their web site. We are trying to get enough people together to a tour may 5. we are going to be on the Legend and this is one tour we don't want to miss. we need 2 to 4 more people before we can get a tour up. hopefully more people will want to go.

Bob

Just did this on 4/21 and loved it! Fun, relaxing and beautiful. I don't know why people don't jump on this fun trip.......we had a blast.

Hi Debbie, yes we did have a blast (especially our 2 visitors from PLC). Could not have asked for a better day. Glad to see that you guys made it home ok. Thanks for letting me tag along with your group. Michael

Hi Debbie, yes we did have a blast (especially our 2 visitors from PLC). Could not have asked for a better day. Glad to see that you guys made it home ok. Thanks for letting me tag along with your group. Michael

You didn't tag along.......we were a group and a fun group we were.

Debbie

I wish they could work with me on the birthday discount! LOL...go figure, my birthday will be the day AFTER I will be in Cozumel! If only...

This sounds great...I really want to see the East side of the island. Anyone know how much a taxi cab would cost just to go to say Reggae Beach Bar or Coconuts and back?

Archived