Bar Bus Tour

joeysmom220

Thank you all for the replies. My bad - I did read the reviews below a couple of days ago and forgot where I saw them until I posted this question - then saw the thread again. Too much information to go through when planning and I am scattered enough! Need that bar bus.......

Sue

The wife and I would love to do it. But... in almost 400 posts on our roll call (Glory 4/18) not one (except my post) even refers to it.:confused: Hope I didn't book a non drinking cruise...LOL :eek:

Steve

We just got back from Cozumel and did this tour. Highly recommend this tour. Not only do you get someone to drive you around you get to see the other side of the island that not everyone else gets to see. Ate lunch at one of the stops really good food. This is a must try.

We just got back from Cozumel and did this tour. Highly recommend this tour. Not only do you get someone to drive you around you get to see the other side of the island that not everyone else gets to see. Ate lunch at one of the stops really good food. This is a must try.

Where did you eat? What did you get? Want to make sure we don't eat somewhere else. Thanks

I would recommend that you drink and munch your way the whole way along the East side. Each bar has its little specialities, all worth trying. The Mixed Ceviche at the Rasta Bar is some of the best that I have ever eaten. Killer pepper sauce that will make your eyes bleed. :eek:

So, it looks like its $49pp - what does that include?

Also I see on their site where you can get a coupon 'Your age=Your discount' anyone know how this works? I'll turn 50 - does that mean I get a 50% discount! :D

Also I see on their site where you can get a coupon 'Your age=Your discount' anyone know how this works? I'll turn 50 - does that mean I get a 50% discount! :D

Yes you get whatever your age is off (percentage) but your birthday has to be on the EXACT day you are going Bar Hopping.

Driver, guide, transportation, one special drink at each bar (watch out for the Windex at PB) and most important a safe worry free trip. I get the impression from the site that the birthday discount is only good on your birthday.

This looks great, but is there time to relax and enjoy the beach or is it just about the bar experience? I want to be able to go into the water. Is there time to do this? Are the lines at the bars long since so many people are arriving at once?

This looks great, but is there time to relax and enjoy the beach or is it just about the bar experience? I want to be able to go into the water. Is there time to do this? Are the lines at the bars long since so many people are arriving at once?

There is time to get wet but that is about it. This a bar hop trip mostly. It will give you a very good introduction to the East side for your next trip. There are no big mobs of people on the East side at the bars. It is nothing like the tourist traps on the West side of the island. No problem about getting a drink or something to eat in a timely mannor. Have fun, enjoy and don't sweat the small stuff.:D

• 2 weeks later...
The wife and I would love to do it. But... in almost 400 posts on our roll call (Glory 4/18) not one (except my post) even refers to it.:confused: Hope I didn't book a non drinking cruise...LOL :eek:

Steve

Hi Steve. I know what you mean! I have the same problem and there are 4 ships in port the day we are in Cozumel! :confused: I'm starting to worry my boyfriend and I will be the only people in the bars on the Liberty.

So, if anyone is interested in doing the Bar Hop on the 28th May please sign up! :D

Go to the roll calls for the 4 ships that are in port with you and ask there. Have them send you an email. contact Tom on the cozumel bar hp bus site (se the other thread here) and find out if oithers are looking at that date too.

Hi Steve. I know what you mean! I have the same problem and there are 4 ships in port the day we are in Cozumel! :confused: I'm starting to worry my boyfriend and I will be the only people in the bars on the Liberty.

So, if anyone is interested in doing the Bar Hop on the 28th May please sign up! :D

Tom emailed me back and stated that most don't sign up until 1 to 3 weeks before sailing. Sure enough, we have enough and will be a bar hoppin' on 4/20. Hey, that's in just 5 days!!!:D

Soooo... don't give up. Post on the other roll calls as suggested. Make sure you have an "official inquiry" so your name will be on Toms list and he'll get back with you once it's a "go". At that time you'll be asked for a deposit. Good luck!

Steve

Do they stop at Margaritaville?

I read somewhere that it's one of the stops .. but if your group doesn't want to .. they take you to another local bar or something like that :) which would be my choice since i have margaritaville in vegas and i don't even go :D

My husband and I so want to do this, however, we will be accompanied by our 17 year old son, so, we will rent a jeep to drive to that side of the island, but we will stop at Coconuts for michelada's and cerviche and pictures with the iguana.:D

Tom emailed me back and stated that most don't sign up until 1 to 3 weeks before sailing. Sure enough, we have enough and will be a bar hoppin' on 4/20. Hey, that's in just 5 days!!!:D

Soooo... don't give up. Post on the other roll calls as suggested. Make sure you have an "official inquiry" so your name will be on Toms list and he'll get back with you once it's a "go". At that time you'll be asked for a deposit. Good luck!

Steve

Go to the roll calls for the 4 ships that are in port with you and ask there. Have them send you an email. contact Tom on the cozumel bar hp bus site (se the other thread here) and find out if oithers are looking at that date too.

Thanks guy's, I have done all this (posted on the other roll calls and been in touch with Tom). So far there is just 4 of us interested and they need 6 minimum to do the tour. I still have one month to go so I'll keep my fingers crossed. :) Steve - thats great enough have signed up for your date. Let us know how it goes! :D

Archived