first time cruiser looking for hotels with park and cruise in Baltimore

closure

I use www.stay123.com. There are some good park and cruise deals with free breakfast and shuttle to the port. We have used the Comfort Inn and may use the Sleep Inn for the next cruise.

How did you like comfort inn? I know they are next to the sleepinn and share the same shuttle. We booked the Comfort inn, any review would be appreciated.

We're doing the Enchantment out of Baltimore on July 29 and have reserations at Holiday Inn Express at BMW airport. Price is $155 per night, including parking, breakfast, and transportation to and from Baltimore port. With port parking at $135 for the length of this cruise, it's definitely a great deal.

How did you like comfort inn? I know they are next to the sleepinn and share the same shuttle. We booked the Comfort inn, any review would be appreciated.

We liked the Comfort Inn. We stayed there prior to a cruise in Feb. The room was clean and the beds were very comfortable. The rooms were quiet. We had the free breakfast in the Rose dining room. There was yogurt, dry cereals, bagels, coffee, hot chocolate, etc. I think they may have had the make your own waffles, but we didn't want to take too long before heading off to the airport for an early flight. We would definitely recommend the Comfort Inn.

We're doing the Enchantment out of Baltimore on July 29 and have reserations at Holiday Inn Express at BMW airport. Price is $155 per night, including parking, breakfast, and transportation to and from Baltimore port. With port parking at $135 for the length of this cruise, it's definitely a great deal.

I think you mean BWI airport...BMW is, (according to google) for an airport in Algeria!:p I am sure it was a typo!

This hotel was pretty nice..i got it on hotwire about a year ago (just for a place to crash on the way someplace else) The only thing I didn't like was that parts of the hotel were (at the time) smoking on half the floor and non smoking on half... but i was able to move to a non smoking floor.

the cinnamon rolls are yummy!

There is also a Fairfield Inn and Suites about 10 minutes north in White Marsh near a mall that has a park n cruise package...it is a very nice hotel, much nicer than the older fairfield inns....

I also think that the Country Inn BWI has a park n cruise.

Yes, the airport code was a typo!

Thanks for the recommendation on those cinnamon rolls.

I can't resist a good chuckle...;)

for the person considering the HIExpress...i would NOT choose the one by the stadiums....it's not in the best area, nothing around.

The other one is out near the airport (not RIGHT there, but close) and there is a Dennys attached to the hotel as well, and a 7-11 or something across the street.....

I'm just dropping a quick line - sorry if this was already said. We just stayed at Sleep Inn a couple of weeks ago. It did the job, clean, but our rooms were rather shabby (mine had a hole punched in the bathroom door). We didn't care but be warned.

The shuttle drivers are super nice even though we had a HUGE crowd to get to the boat (Ontario Spring break). Very organized on the way back (calling to get the shuttle, you get a number and that's your place in line).

On the way there it was too loosy goosy and people that were waiting in the lobby for hours found people that just came down from their rooms "jumped ahead" to get on to the shuttle. We all got there eventually of course but it was frustrating. We all wanted to be on the boat rather than in the lobby of the Sleep Inn so budding in didn't go over well. Hopefully they implemented a "confirmation number" system to get to the boat too. That would have worked perfectly.

I know that next time I will hotwire a hotel and then park at the pier. Then we can arrive when we want and leave as soon as we disembark. For us it's a long ride home and we can use time saved.

I noticed when we picked up our car (just before noon) the lobby of the Sleep INN was almost empty - not like the week before, so I suspect a non-CDN-spring-break week is just fine.

Archived