Ultimate Alaska cruise May 10?

39august

The price for verandas on this are from $1499 today. Can anyone tell me what they started at when first available? I am thinking of booking this for next year....if they ever get around to posting itineraries!

May 10 is REALLY early in the season for an Alaska cruise. I am going to do it because I can get a darn fine price but I know Alaska well and understand the weather.

You never know about the weather in Alaska. Last year we did a 14 night Alaska repositioning cruise on Serenade OTS, from San Francisco in May. We had rain in SF, rain in Astoria Oregon and beautiful weather the rest of the trip. I think we were fortunate, but you never know in Alaska.

C3 cabins on Celebrity Infinity for $1419, sailing 5/10 from San fran for 11 nights, with resident or senior discount. Shop around you can get OBC and paid gatuities from some online sites. i hope this helps. Irene

Archived