Looking for tour Grand Cayman

guiar

Grand Cayman is known for Stingray city sandbar and many cruisers book tours to 'visit' with the stingrays! Lots of fun for adults and kids - you can book this thru the ship however i would recommend using an independent (less expensive and more personal tour with less people).

If you go to the ports of call board for Grand Cayman you can read many recommendations. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=147

On my recent Valor cruise we did the Rays, Reef and Rumpoint beach tour thru Nativeway Watersports - excellent tour. (You can read all about it in my review - see link below signature).

Grand Cayman is known for Stingray city sandbar and many cruisers book tours to 'visit' with the stingrays! Lots of fun for adults and kids - you can book this thru the ship however i would recommend using an independent (less expensive and more personal tour with less people).

If you go to the ports of call board for Grand Cayman you can read many recommendations. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=147

On my recent Valor cruise we did the Rays, Reef and Rumpoint beach tour thru Nativeway Watersports - excellent tour. (You can read all about it in my review - see link below signature).

we loved the Nativeway tour, it was reasonably priced and absolutely wonderful, so much we did it twice!!!

Just got back from Cayman aboard CCL Freedom. You can go thru the gates and will be greeted by locals to do an 2 hour tour in an air-conditioned van. We passed on the first offer of 25.00 to find a legit company offer the same for 15.00 plus you stop at dolphin coves, Hell, and the Rum shop( free shots and rum cake). Have a great time!

We did the stingray city adventure and then added the tour for approximately $30 more. Altogether it was $60 per person and we did Stingray, snorkling , Hell, Governors House, Turtle farm (included in price) stop at 7 mile beach (you can be let off here at the end of your tour) and the Rum Factory. We had our own air-contioned van with a very nice lady driver !!!!

I highly reccommend Captain Marvin. Just google hIM!

Charleyann

went to GC a few years ago, did sting ray city and snorkling with Capt Marvin, the trip was amazing. Out on a catamaran relaxing and enjoying all the sights. Saw some amazing "mansions" from the water. Really recommend it..

went to GC a few years ago, did sting ray city and snorkling with Capt Marvin, the trip was amazing. Out on a catamaran relaxing and enjoying all the sights. Saw some amazing "mansions" from the water. Really recommend it..

Hi , we are thinking of booking for Oct. on the legend. Was your excursion booked through the ship ? we don't usually do the ship sponsered ones so i like to get some reputable ones booked before go.

They have a 24 passenger submarine ,I believe it's called the

Nataulis (sp) You go down about 100 to 120 ft ,They have outside

lights they turn on when down deep , Everyone has a window to

look out of, How many chances do you get to go in a submarine?

We had a great time , You are down about 1hr

Just got back from Cayman aboard CCL Freedom. You can go thru the gates and will be greeted by locals to do an 2 hour tour in an air-conditioned van. We passed on the first offer of 25.00 to find a legit company offer the same for 15.00 plus you stop at dolphin coves, Hell, and the Rum shop( free shots and rum cake). Have a great time!

How could you tell which companies were legit? Did you stop by 7 mile beach too? Sounds like a great deal.

Nativeway for sure!!

If you like the water you really should try swimming with the stingrays. We went with nativeways www.nativewaywatersports.com really can't say enough great things about them. We booked the Rays, Reef & Rumpoint tour really really awesome. My daughter was 13 at the time and my nephew was 11. My husband said it was the highlight of the trip.

You will be with a small group on their boat , really great guys, and lunch at Rum Point was great I had a blackened mahi sandwich that I still remember and that was 2 years ago. haha

Have a blast :D

They have a 24 passenger submarine ,I believe it's called the

Nataulis (sp) You go down about 100 to 120 ft ,They have outside

lights they turn on when down deep , Everyone has a window to

look out of, How many chances do you get to go in a submarine?

We had a great time , You are down about 1hr

The Nautilus is a semi-submersible. It does not dive but does have windows below the waterline for reef viewing.

Atlantis is the submarine that dives to 100ft.

We used Caymen in a nutshell and did a tour which included Stingray City, snorkeling, The Turtle Farm, Hell, lunch on the beach and a tour of the rum factory (this ended up being closed so we just went to one of the stores at the port). We had a great time. I would highly recommend this tour and this tour company.

Archived