Epic Disco??

Kimmus66

Hello everyone,

I know I read that the pool will turn into a disco at night outdoors. I'm just curious -- what if there is bad weather, does that mean there will not be a disco on the ship that night???

The Bliss Ultra Lounge has a dance floor so that could be an alternative.

That would be the place just like the Pearl and Gem.

Bliss Ultra Lounge and Nightclub - Arouse your senses, day or night.

A light mist welcomes you as you enter into Bliss, as if to say, “You’ve just entered another realm. Welcome to the party.” Then suddenly the electrifying aura of this hip, high-energy ultra lounge literally surrounds you. Music videos playing on multiple plasma screens create a magical mood. High-voltage tunes make everyone want to get their groove on, where else, but on the dance floor. And, cozy, custom loungers are the perfect spot to cap off the evening with a cocktail.

On this ship most of the nightlife venues are topside. With this high of a passenger count to have an interior nightclub venue that would accomodate as many young-ins as they intend on having I'd be worried that if it should be bad weather or cooler that the disco would be over-run and the music selection extremely limited. Good point to the OP for bringing that up. :)

On this ship most of the nightlife venues are topside. With this high of a passenger count to have an interior nightclub venue that would accomodate as many young-ins as they intend on having I'd be worried that if it should be bad weather or cooler that the disco would be over-run and the music selection extremely limited. Good point to the OP for bringing that up. :)

Thanks! I also wonder if the outdoor disco has one of those glass rooftops that they can close if the weather gets bad???

Archived