Room Service - MDR menu?

Hi -- Just a curious question - we are in a balcony cabin, if we are unable or just don't want to go to the MDR for dinner on any particular night, are we able to order room service and get the same options as what is being served in the MDR for that evening? Even on formal nights?

thanks - sailing on the Adventure in 13 days!!

Bear in mind that there's only a small table in the cabin. A lot of the MDR food is also served in the WindJammer.

Thanks...so, in particular, what about the lobster/prime rib dinners - are those avail in the WindJammer? We are trying to not bring dress up clothes, but still we like the choices for dinner on those formal nights. I'm assuming that lobster is served on one of the two formal nights?

Thanks...so, in particular, what about the lobster/prime rib dinners - are those avail in the WindJammer? We are trying to not bring dress up clothes, but still we like the choices for dinner on those formal nights. I'm assuming that lobster is served on one of the two formal nights?

No lobster in the WJ. Go to the MDR and don't worry about it.

prime rib maybe, lobster no way. If you want either of those just bring a nice pair of pants and a dressy top and go to formal night. You don't need a ball gown.

I'm getting mixed info from other folks - is lobster served on one of the formal nights, or on a "regular" night?

Thanks everyone!

That's because very few things are always the same on every sailing of every ship, yet people seem to think that how they experienced something is the way it is.

Lobster can be served on either formal or nonformal night ... depends on the ship ... you'll have to see if you can find current menus/experiences from AoS. Probably doesn't mean much, but I've never found the lobster to be that good as it is mass-produced AND can't imagine the experience of eating it cabin (with no large tables unless you count the vanity desk) would be that pleasant.

Archived