Sensation Delayed by Bomb Threat

Scotty G

Mr Pete, here's some advice, dont read posts that dont interest you instead of posting a nasty gram.

If I had a nickel for each time somone corrected someone who was correcting someone else....:eek: :D I'd have a bunch of nickels; WTH didn't I wish for dollars instead? :rolleyes:

Mr Pete, here's some advice, dont read posts that dont interest you instead of posting a nasty gram.

How would I not know there was not a second bomb threat.

My post stands. Yours is not welcome.

I have to second the motion that people look at other threads before posting "news". It's very possible that someone else beat you to the announcement.

Especially if the thread is on page 1 and is actively being discussed, don't start a new one.

OTOH, if the thread is down on page 3 or 4, don't expect people to know it's there, and cut them some slack for starting a new thread.

I have to second the motion that people look at other threads before posting "news". It's very possible that someone else beat you to the announcement.

Especially if the thread is on page 1 and is actively being discussed, don't start a new one.

OTOH, if the thread is down on page 3 or 4, don't expect people to know it's there, and cut them some slack for starting a new thread.

Agreed!

Archived