Any suggestion for private/taxi tours

NJCRUISER3

Last year in Athens we used Jordan at Greek Tours (http://www.greek-tours.gr). He has several fellows who work with him who all drive Mercedes cabs. He was wonderful!!! We've even communicated with him since we returned and he sent us recipes for some of the delicious dishes that we ate at the great neighborhood restaurant that he took us to. We've already made reservations with him for this July to pick us up and take us to the airport. Check out his website.

I am one that seconds Paul. Do a search here and you'lk find lots of references and good experience with him.

We used Paul from GreekTaxi. He was great! Took us to Myceaneand Corinth. We have him booked again for Cape Sounin

Any suggestions for private/taxi tours in Athens, Rhodes or Santorini.:o

Last year we had private tours in Athens and Rhodes but our cruise didn’t stop in Santorini. In Athens we had a wonderful day with Nikos of privategreecetours and I have already booked him for our next trip to Greece in July. In Rhodes we also had a great time with Nicholas of rhodesprivatetours.

I will now "fourth" the recommendation for Paul. He was easy to book with via email, and one of his sons, Jim, did the driving for us in Piraeus/Athens. Our ship was hours late in arriving, but Jim waited around and then crammed as much into the limited time we had as was humanly possible. I'm convinced no one on our ship could have seen more than we did. And Jim was a total pleasure to be around.

You can email Paul here:

athenstaxi@athenstaxi.org

We have booked Corfu Taxi and am wondering which of their tours you suggest? there are 4 or 5 hour tours ..the additional places in the 5 hour tour are Gastouri, Achillion and Kanoni..

thanks

Archived