FLL hotel with free parking & shuttle

zebra

We have reservations for Springhill Suites for our pre-cruise hotel. The features that meet our needs are:

Free airport shuttle to and from FLL airport

Free shuttle TO the cruise port (Port Everglades) **fee service to return to hotel post-cruise**

Free Internet (wired in room, wireless public areas)

Free Breakfast

Suite room with seating area, 3 TVs, kitchen area with refrigerator & microwave

Free gated parking for those who might drive or have a rental car.

Able to use Marriott Points!;)

PhantomII - I found this Hotel with free parking.

Hilton Garden Inn Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood Airport180 SW 18th Avenue, Dania, Florida, USA 33004

Tel: 1-954-924-9204 Fax: 1-954-924-9042

spacer.gif

spacer.gifRate Type Detailsspacer.gif

spacer.gifspacer.gifRate Type:PORT EVERGLADES CRUISE PACKAGE

BUFFET BREAKFAST - COMP PARKING 21 DAYS INCL. COMP SHUTTLE TO PORT EVERGLADES ONLY INCL.

$165.96

Well, I changed my mind again. Now have reservation at La Quinta Ft. Lauderdale Airport in Hollywood for 72.00 a night. I get free parking during the cruise, free shuttle to the port but have to use a taxi back to the hotel to pick up the car. It looks like a real nice place. Anybody have any feedback on this hotel, it is on 26th Ave. in Hollywood.

Just stayed at Springhill Suites - parked our car for the week. They do offer shuttle service, but my FIL drove us to the port - 10 minutes.

Took a taxi back to Springhill to get our car.

The hotel was very nice, we didn't get there until about 11:00 PM had breakfast that they offer in the morning and got to the port about 10:00 AM

Just stayed at Springhill Suites - parked our car for the week. They do offer shuttle service, but my FIL drove us to the port - 10 minutes.

The hotel was very nice, we didn't get there until about 11:00 PM had breakfast that they offer in the morning and got to the port about 10:00 AM

I purchased this hotel on Hotwire for less than $67 for our precruise stay in Sept. Is this a safe area? Planning on using the shuttle from airport & to cruise port.

I purchased this hotel on Hotwire for less than $67 for our precruise stay in Sept. Is this a safe area? Planning on using the shuttle from airport & to cruise port.

What area location do you put in for Hotwire? I may try this. We are also leaving in Sept.

We are thinking of staying here in about 4 weeks. Do you recall how much the taxi cost to get back to the hotel? It is a bit further away than some of the others, so I was wondering about the taxi cost. Also, did you do the Cruise Package to reserve on their website or just do a regular reservation and still get to leave your car there for the week? I can get a rate of $89 just doing a normal reservation, but if you do the cruise package rate it is $109. I wasnt quite sure.

Mostly interested in the taxi fare though, if you remember.

Thanks!

Well, I changed my mind again. Now have reservation at La Quinta Ft. Lauderdale Airport in Hollywood for 72.00 a night. I get free parking during the cruise, free shuttle to the port but have to use a taxi back to the hotel to pick up the car. It looks like a real nice place. Anybody have any feedback on this hotel, it is on 26th Ave. in Hollywood.

We stayed there this last February pre-cruise and were very satisfied. We flew in (free pickup from airport) so didn't need the free parking. There was a shopping center nearby (walking distance) for dinner & any last minute items to pick up.

What area location do you put in for Hotwire? I may try this. We are also leaving in Sept.

It is the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood INT Airport FLL Area 3 Star

Icons are the shuttle,no smoking, breakfast, fitness cente, and High speed Internet access.

The area seemed safe, but honestly we got there 11 PM got up the next morning, ate the breakfast, went to the port.

Did not book the cruise package, just regular reservations and was able to park the car for the week. Cab back from the port was $18. Off the ship at 9 and in the cab by 9:20!

• 2 weeks later...

Check out CambriaSuites.com. That's where we are staying in March. Free shuttle to airport and port. Free parking for up to 2 weeks in a gated parking lot. Gets great reviews. For a 2 bedroom suite it was like $119 a night, so the 1 bedroom would be cheaper. We are looking forward to staying there.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi - I am the original poster of this thread and just wanted to give you some feedback.

We eventually chose the Sleep Inn, Dania Beach. It was a super hotel with free coffee in the lobby, free newspaper, free buffet breakfast, great rooms, and we parked our car there for 7 days during the cruise. It is in a good neighborhood and you can walk across the street to the liquor store and also to Pancho's Backyard -where we had dinner. Oh yes they also have a free shuttle to take you to the pier and bring you back to the hotel after the cruise. Just sign up at the registration counter as soon as you arrive to get one of the early shuttles to the pier. I think we paid $75 plus taxes. Good deal!!!

Hi - I am the original poster of this thread and just wanted to give you some feedback.

We eventually chose the Sleep Inn, Dania Beach. It was a super hotel with free coffee in the lobby, free newspaper, free buffet breakfast, great rooms, and we parked our car there for 7 days during the cruise. It is in a good neighborhood and you can walk across the street to the liquor store and also to Pancho's Backyard -where we had dinner. Oh yes they also have a free shuttle to take you to the pier and bring you back to the hotel after the cruise. Just sign up at the registration counter as soon as you arrive to get one of the early shuttles to the pier. I think we paid $75 plus taxes. Good deal!!!

That sounds really good. We have reservations at the La Quinta, now I might have to reconsider!

I just checked their website and it shows a park and cruise package for 169.00! The regular room rates range from $79 to $69 depending on what discount you get. I wonder if you just reserve a room at the regular rate if they will still let you park there?

Archived