What can you tell me about NCL Star?

ottawapuppy

We are going to be on the Star for the Feb. 5th sailing. We had a cruise on the Splendor booked for the 6th and it got cancelled this morning. We were on the Star Jan. 2009 before it was renovated. Does anyone know where the Blue Lagoon was relocated to, hopefully it is still there!:confused: As well does anyone know how the teen club and kids clubs are? Our last time on the boat it was just hubby and I. This time it will be my 3 daughters 13,7 and 6. They are a little concerned they won't have fun. I have a lot of research to do between now and when we cruise Feb. 5th since until today I was going to be on the Carnival Splendor any help would be great!:)

Welcome aboard and sorry that you had to change due to a cancellation. It looks like the blue lagoon is on deck 8 - across from the Endless summer restaurant. We have yet to sail the Star - our trip is scheduled for March, so you probably know more about the Star. However, I have been following all these Star threads so that I can be informed. Enjoy your cruise.

Archived