Date Change Summer 2011

Hi everybody

Today I saw the launch documents for both Thomson and Island Cruises detailing some of the itineraries (not all of them), and benefits of booking early.

There are from what I remember, 6 new itineraries, 4 of which will be Eastern Med, and 2 are Western Med. Don't hold me to this as I haven't got the document in front of me.

There WILL be FREE AI upgrades available on selected cruises for 2011.

17 regional airports available with 1 new cruise route.

I believe prices are starting from £699pp.

Keep an eye out on these as more details will follow.

All the best everybody.

Cruiseman

PS. Only 6 more days until I sail on the Dream.

Thanks cruiseman

Wonder what the one new cruise route will be and good to know there will be free AI upgrades:)

Any idea if there will be any sailing out of UK?

Going to phone TA now but don't really expect any other info.

Will have to wait for your next update.:)

Mary

Hi everybody

Today I saw the launch documents for both Thomson and Island Cruises detailing some of the itineraries (not all of them), and benefits of booking early.

There are from what I remember, 6 new itineraries, 4 of which will be Eastern Med, and 2 are Western Med. Don't hold me to this as I haven't got the document in front of me.

There WILL be FREE AI upgrades available on selected cruises for 2011.

17 regional airports available with 1 new cruise route.

I believe prices are starting from £699pp.

Keep an eye out on these as more details will follow.

All the best everybody.

Cruiseman

PS. Only 6 more days until I sail on the Dream.

Well done Cruiseman - you're keeping us going with all these snippets! :D Don't forget to keep letting us know as info becomes available - it all sounds very interesting! (Do I take it from what you've indicated that there are no UK sailings - or was the 'one new cruise route' a tantalising hint?)

Have a great trip on Dream - and don't forget to report back - I'm hanging on every word! ;)

Hi everyone

I return home from work today to inform you that my 2nt preview onboard the Dream has been cancelled due to the flight situation because of the volcanic ash.

I am rather disappointed but obviously the main priority of the company is to make sure flights are ready to be used to get guests home ASAP and obviously having 100s of staff off during a time like this is hard work.

Take today alone... the phones never stopped ringing.

I would have loved to see the Thomson Dream and shown you all the first main pictures, but thats not going to happen now :(.

So now... no holiday for me. I think I shall cry in my pint!!

All the best everyone.

Hi everyone

I return home from work today to inform you that my 2nt preview onboard the Dream has been cancelled due to the flight situation because of the volcanic ash.

I am rather disappointed but obviously the main priority of the company is to make sure flights are ready to be used to get guests home ASAP and obviously having 100s of staff off during a time like this is hard work.

I would have loved to see the Thomson Dream and shown you all the first main pictures, but thats not going to happen now :(.

All the best everyone.

Where were you do to join the ship? Apparently she is still in Palermo.

Hi everyone

All the best everyone.

So sorry to hear that Cruiseman. :( I'd been looking forward to hearing from you and getting all the goss from on board. Still, you will be much more disappointed and the pressure on you all at work at the moment must be intense. I hope you will get another opportunity to go. Keep us posted. :):)

Archived