Discount Laundry on QM2

MerrylandCruiser

Some cruise lines offer discount laundry serrvices on the next to last night of the cruise (e.g., a flat-rate for whatever fits in the laundry bag). Does anyone know if Cunard offers this?

I have never seen it advertised, but maybe some one else knows something I don't.

Some cruise lines offer discount laundry serrvices on the next to last night of the cruise (e.g., a flat-rate for whatever fits in the laundry bag). Does anyone know if Cunard offers this?
Yes, the QM2 offered it last November.

If you aren't adverse to doing your own washing, you will find a great set-up on board.

There were washing machines available on some of the decks and they weren't charging to run them. There was washing soap available as well. It was located in a small container afixed to the wall. This was a few years ago so things might have changed. We were pleasantly surprised and the time we did our washing wasn't crowded at all. Of course we had a 6 day crossing, so we did washing on day 4 so that we'd have clean things to wear in London for our week of vacation there.

This is from the FAQ on cunard: Can I get my laundry done?

Full laundry and dry-cleaning services are available on board our ships and will be billed to your on- board account. Our ships also have complimentary self- service washers, dryers, and irons at our disposal.

Hope this helps. :)

Archived