Amsterdam to Rotterdam Port

drcpa

My wife and I are planning a cruise that leaves from Rotterdam.

We'd like to fly into Amtersdam and spend a few days there before heading to the ship.

Might folks have suggestions (other than a $200 taxi ride) how best we could get from Amsterdam to the ship?

Much thanks!

As mentioned above by others, take a train from Amsterdam CS to Rotterdam CS. However there is construction going on as in Rotterdam a new station is being built. Also you need onward transportation from the station to the cruise-terminal. Cab will be best or metro or tram (not convenient with much luggage and you still have to walk to the actual terminal.)

Another option take a train back to the Amsterdam airport and from there this busshuttle that will bring you to the terminal. No onward transportation needed. As you can see you have a choice between private or combined shuttles.

To check the fare, the zipkode for ther terminal is 3072 AP.

http://www.schiphol.nl/Travellers/ToFromSchiphol/SchipholTravelTaxi.htm

We'd like to fly into Amtersdam and spend a few days there before heading to the ship.

Might folks have suggestions (other than a $200 taxi ride) how best we could get from Amsterdam to the ship?

Much thanks!

If you should be interested in seeing a bit of Rotterdam I might suggest also to have a look at the Walking Tour of Rotterdam. It has several links to places of interest in this modern city where your ship will be docked.

http://www.*****.com/rotterdam

Much thanks!

Here you have a nice one-man-taxi-company:

83.00 EUR from Amsterdam Hotel to Rotterdam Port

that's less than 200 USD...: currently 112 USD...

We book them because we do not like the stress to go by public transport from Amsterdam City Center to Rotterdam Cruise Terminal by train and trams and metro...

http://www.dagtoertaxi.nl/prijsbijlage_prod02.html

If you need him to catch WESTERDAM of July 26, 2010 and August 2, 2010... Sorry we booked him already.

Regards

HeinBloed

Archived