Just off the Gem 3/27 sailing.

I met Richard on the Gem one nighter. He was very nice and very gracious. I am happy to know he is taking care of Robbie and the charms passengers bring. May good fortune come his way this year and to the the roll too!

coka

Richard is a really nice guy. He definitely goes out of his way for people.

Smashed peas? What is that? LOL! All the sisters and brothers growing up would smash our peas as they rolled across our plates...they were prisoners escaping from the jail and we never captured any of them alive...

coka

Hahaha That is exactly what they look like. I love those little squished green prisoners!

Pixiedustdawn

I was on the Feb Gem trip - great time. I am going on the Sun in July and was wondering how to set up a meet and greet? I can't find it on here and NCL knew nothing about it. Thanks for any help.

Did you already start a thread?

If you have at least 20-25 people that are confirming that they will be coming to the meet, you can then contact the coordinator at GroupEventGem@ncl.com.

You may want to contact her a few weeks ahead of your cruise and don't forget to put the name of the ship and date in your title. Let her know how many people you have confirmed already.

Good luck and have a great time in Europe!!!

Dawn

• 1 month later...

Hi -

We're on the Gem in October into November and wondered if you can confirm the only movies available are PPV? Are DVD players in suites along with a DVD library? What kind of TV programming does the Gem offer? (I know I'm not cruising to watch TV, but once in a while we might want to take a break from the shows, etc.)

Right now we're in a BA and I really don't think we'll upgrade - the prices have nearly doubled since we booked. :eek:

Thanks!

Hi -

We're on the Gem in October into November and wondered if you can confirm the only movies available are PPV? Are DVD players in suites along with a DVD library? What kind of TV programming does the Gem offer? (I know I'm not cruising to watch TV, but once in a while we might want to take a break from the shows, etc.)

Right now we're in a BA and I really don't think we'll upgrade - the prices have nearly doubled since we booked. :eek:

Thanks!

Hi Ocean,

Most of the movies (40's and 50's) that were being played were either in black and white or color production movies. They did have the Titanic playing almost every night.

If you were looking for a more up to date movie, PPV would be the way to go.

We did have a DVD player in the suite with a movie library. Most movies are older, as there are no current ones.

Being in a BA you will have the regular movies, no DVD player.

I never would sit down at home and watch Citizen Kane, but to relax and get away from the crowds for a bit I did on the ship. I actually watched quite a few older movies while in the cabin relaxing.

Enjoy the Gem, she is a beauty!!

Dawn

Archived