Can anyone suggest a good restaurant for lunch in Cabo?

Island Annie

When you get off the tender just walk along the marina and you will find lots of restaurants and they have their menu's right there to look at. We looked at all the menu's and prices as we walked by until we found a spot that looked good to us. Food was okay but even though it was the "cheapest price" our bill was still a lot so I would have rather just eaten on the ship. I think we finally settled at the Galleria or something like that. I'm not sure of the name but the point is you can just walk along the marina until you find a good spot that looks good to you.

I would suggest NOT walking along the marina to find a restaurant. With the exception of Solomon's Landing and the Baja Cantina, the restaurants there are all very touristy and not authentic at all. Plus they will be about 3-4 times what you will pay for a resturant in town. Hidalgo St also known as restaurant row is lined with great restaurants at great prices. These would be an easy 10 minute walk from the tender pier. The marina are caters to tourist and cruise ship passengers, the restaurants in town are much better.

Archived