Eclipse

okimot

No we haven't.:( but have a wonderful time. The ship looks fabulous. I'm glad there are some cruise critic folks on there so we can have some fist hand news - please!

When did you hear? Was it as a result of the draw for Elite members?

You never know, the invitation fairy might still be out there!

Angie

The invitation fairy may still visit! we had till the 5th of April to confirm so there may still be some places after that date if some places are not taken up, and yes it was the Elite Member 40 cabin invitation.

We sailed on the Solstice in November last year and she is a beautiful ship, we can't wait to try the Eclipse.

We hope the rest of you are lucky too, we don't take it for granted, its a nice loyalty bonus and we are grateful.:)

We did the Independance naming ceremony (2 day cruise) two years ago in April which was fantastic, we were alocated a balcony stateroom and sailed round the Channel Isles as the weather was good out here at that time, it was a bit of a shock to wake up the next morning and see home!! I believe they will sail to where ever the weather is good - maybe towards Ireland. It made no difference where we were, there is lots to do and explore on board, we did not want to get off the ship - you won't have time with all the partying!

Let the party start :D

According to the rules :

8. Winners will be notified by email on the 1st April

No email for us, will have to wait until May 21st!

Richard

Richard H, I am sure there will be people who cannot make the dates on offer, and the cut-off to respond was yesterday, so you never know, there may be more emails!

What I am intrigued about is that the 40 staterooms were to cover both sailing dates of 22nd and 24th April - yet we have seen no winners for the 24th April posting here on CC to the best of my knowledge.

I have never, ever had an upgrade fairy visit me in all my years of cruising (Celebrity or otherwise) so this really is an absolute treat...:)

Good luck to all!:)

Archived