Formal nights

sylveve

What nights do they have formal nights on the Solstice Western Carribean cruises.

Hi,:) Solstice sails Sunday to Sunday, if memory serves. Formal nights

would be Monday and Friday.

Hi,:) Solstice sails Sunday to Sunday, if memory serves. Formal nights

would be Monday and Friday.

Lois, Would you happen to know (or anyone else!) if you reserve a tuxedo on a b2b (14 nights )do you pay twice the amount or since it is on the same ship, etc just one price?

Thanks for your help

Faith

Lois, Would you happen to know (or anyone else!) if you reserve a tuxedo on a b2b (14 nights )do you pay twice the amount or since it is on the same ship, etc just one price?

Thanks for your help

Faith

Hi Faith,:) sorry I have no idea about pricing.

Thanks for your help

Faith

Since you are actually booked two separate cruises, I would guess you'd rent for each cruise. A tux comes with two shirts, for two formal nights for 7 dayers. Call customer service or start a new thread. Perhaps they can work it like a 12+ day cruise rental.

Last summer we did a 14 night Alaska cruise r/t Vancouver on HA. It was marketed by HA as a 14 day cruise, we purchased it as such, but according to tux rental since it was the same as a back2back, we had to pay for 2 rentals. I was not a happy about the extra expense but since we were celebrating our 20th anniversary, we really needed a tux.

I think the key was that our cruise was also sold in seven day segements.

But...it never hurts to ask. Maybe your situation is different.

I have rented many tux on our cruises. The cost of the rental is per cruise. Example is two 7 night, b2b cruises would be the same as two rentals. We have been on several 14 night cruises, and rental is the same as a 7 night cruise, as it is a single cruise.

Archived