Method for Finding Price Drop

StaceyM

For those of you that have been lucky enough to get a price drop, how did you find out about it? Did you call Carnival daily/weekly or did you find out somewhere eles? We got a great one last year but found out about it from another CCer from our Roll Call thread... Unfortunatly, we don't have her to rely on this year and were wondering how we can keep up with potential drops. ANyone have any suggestions? Thanks!! These boards are priceless!

I use the internet agency sites. Choose one to check, and use the same one. Write the price of your cabin down when you purchased. (Not what you paid, I have always paid less then what is posted on-line)..........Then keep checking. If the posted price drops, then of course the price you pay should be less.

There are differant situations such as coupons, promo's, etc. that may keep you from getting the drop. I wouldnt book under those circumstances. ........

Did you use an online agency?? If not use the carnival web site to see what your cruise is selling for. When that price comes down you want to see if you are entitled to the difference. Some agents do not give refuns AFTER final payment. Check now before its time to see if your agent does that. If not--time to transfer to someone who does.

Yes our agent does honor all price drops. We asked that before we booked with her. Last year we got very lucky and not only got a price drop but each person

(1st and 2nd) got a 210.00 ship board credit which was very nice. And that was even after final payment. We honestly would have never known that the price of our cruise went down had I not been on these boards and read it from another CCer that was registered on our roll call. It pays to be addicted to these boards!!

Archived