Help, we are stuck!!!!!

Like a few others have said, take a pack-n-play. We do it all the time and it works out great.

Thanks, Shawnie. We have two standard size pack-n-plays, approx. 30x42in. We do not usually have both boys sleep in one, but could attempt that and practice it as we lead up to sailing... Will one pack-n-play fit in a double and if so, where do you put it or how is the furniture arranged?

Thanks in advance for your response!

Would bet anything that OP and wife and one child were booked into one cabin, and his mom and the twins were booked into another. I do not see any inside cabins on Conquest deck plans with couches, only one or two uppers. Conquest was built after 2000 (in 2002, actually) and will likely not have any rollaways. Problem may be if Op booked with son is in double cabin...no bunks. Need to get your booking numbers and check the cabin arrangements made at booking, not just take what BIL says. EM

Put the small cribs ontop of one twin bed, mom in other twin bed, MIL or Mom in fold down.

That sounds like the best idea, and if Mom/wife are the same person then the room should have lots of space to get around.

You still havent said if Mom and Wife are the same person or 2 separate - inquiring minds want to know.

:) Mom is my mom so = grandma

wife is my wife...:p

We are hoping that grandma, who goes to bed early, so she can "watch" the twins at night, and me and wife can get out and have a break.

:cool:

:) Mom is my mom so = grandma

wife is my wife...:p

We are hoping that grandma, who goes to bed early, so she can "watch" the twins at night, and me and wife can get out and have a break.

:cool:

Still don't understand how (apparently) you have 4 persons booked in a Triple? Are BOTH children listed on the Booking for that Cabin - or did BIL only book one child assuming they could share a bed/space (THAT could be a problem as EACH body in the cabin has to be booked and pay the 3rd and 4th PAX rates for the kids). ken

while carnival CORPORATE may tell you that they wont take a bed out im sure a nice tip to your cabin steward will do the trick... it worked the same when i asked for a lounge chair on our balcony instead of the reg chairs.. gave him 10 bucks and he took the one chair out and brought a chaise... corporate is not always the best way to get answers.. :) simply bc half the time they dont have any :)

How much younger than 2 are the boys? Have you considered trying to let them sleep on the twin beds and put mom in the bunk? We had our daughter on a convertible bed on her first cruise right at 2 years old, and it worked out fine.

Another option is to bring one or two pack and plays.

Archived