Marriott Stellaris- Salsa?

Host Faith

Hi All! I heard a while back that there's a salsa band at the Marriott Stellaris on weekends. Has anyone been there recently and experienced this? I'm going with a group and we would all love to hear this live in the hotel.

Also, I fell in love with Metropol in Isla Verde the last time we were in San Juan. What's the best restaurant with authentic Puerto Rican food, within walking distance of this Marriott? Thanks for your help!

Just stayed in Marriot for 3 nights, they had live music and a DJ every night in the lobby, they played all kinds of music including salsa. There is a small dance floor and people were dancing and having lots of fun:)

The beach is very long, wide and nice white sand; the ocean is a little ruff. The guys from the hotel will put the umbrella for you and the chairs, and waiters will bring food and drinks to you when you order. Also you can take walks on the beach as well.:)

We were at the Marriot pre-cruise on 3/20 for one night. The was no "band" playing live music. The was a vocalist singing to canned Latin music. He was OK. A few people were dancing. Maybe things heat up around midnight, but we didn't see it.

The beach is very nice. It's just steps out of the hotel. Nice sand. The hotel has chairs and umbrellas on the beach. Enjoy your trip.

Archived