Honeymoon/Anniversary Pkg Boy has it gone up

lvcruises

Granted it has been a year since we last cruised...but $135 instead of $75....when did that happen. It is the same exact package, what makes it worth almost twice as much money? We have always done this package but we won't be doing it this year. What are your thoughts? Anyone know when this changed? :confused:

Granted it has been a year since we last cruised...but $135 instead of $75....when did that happen. It is the same exact package, what makes it worth almost twice as much money? We have always done this package but we won't be doing it this year. What are your thoughts? Anyone know when this changed? :confused:

It changed last year. I did get it at the old price for my Oct cruise which I paid for 90 days before I sailed and booked it then. So I would have to guess late summer, early fall. It's a shame it has gone up so much.

I agree, that's quite a jump. We used to get this package every cruise. Unfortunately it had increased significantly in price for our February cruise and we decided to do without it. Have to admit - it was nice to have, but not for that price.

deb

yes it has and that is too bad, now it is up to the same price as the other lines, I guess they caught on, darn it!!!

Archived