Which line for all age ranges?

Chelley00

DH and I are planning on taking all four of our kids on a Caribbean cruise next summer to celebrate DS's high school graduation. There's a possibility that either mom or my ILs will be coming along as well. This will give us anywhere from 8-10 people, ranging in age from 68 to 5, including 2 very active teenagers, a 9 year old and the 5 year old.

We've only cruised Princess as a couple before, but not sure the kids would have enough to keep them occupied on board. We'll want that leaves either East Coast or Port Canaveral so our non-fliers can drive it in a day. We also need a ship that offers connecting balcony rooms so that our family can share the rooms.

Definitely the Freedom or Voyager Class of Royal Caribbean. I've always felt that RCI is the most multi-generational cruise line of them all.

Agreed. I have the same opinion as Kitty. Can't beat RCI for multi generational cruises. There is something for everyone. The adults can hide from the kids in the adult only solarium. And the kids can hide from the adults in the H20 zone and the Flowrider (Freedom class)

Archived