Jazzercise on the Dream?

w8ing2cruz

no answer for you here....but, wanted to let you know I understand the question. I did Jazzercise for years - and LOVED it. Somehow messed up a hamstring and had to give it up...to this day i still miss it. Will never try it again, but it was the most fun form of exercise i ever tried. When one of the songs comes on the radio, i still go through the moves in my head and it's been 7 years or so. :p

• 7 months later...
Really, no one else does jazzercise?

I see that you are a veteran Carnival Cruiser. However, you might be interested in a Jazzercise cruise scheduled June 11 - 16, 2011 aboard the Enchantment of the Seas. It is a 5-night cruise and leaves out of Baltimore going to Bermuda. The class I attend is celebrating our instructor's 50th birthday. We'll Jazzercise aboard the ship and in Bermuda. If you are interested, let me know or go to http://mycruisedestination.com/bermuda.

Does anyone know if they offer these classes on the Dream? I've been going to class here at home all winter and it would be kind of fun to take a class on the ship.

I Jazzercise and am going on the Dream the week before Christmas. It would be awesome if they offered it!

Archived