Quick question, to save money!

NEHMAR

We are currently booked in 5206 on the Legend for May 9. For 160 less we can be in 6214 (but that has the two twins convert to a king) or for 140 less we can be in 7224. What would you do?

book the cheapest and ask for a mattress topper from your cabin steward as soon as you board... spend the extra money on frozen drinks , enjoy your cruise :) ill be returning from mine as you set sail! cant wait to go!

How many people in your cabin:confused: 6214 holds 4......I personally would go with 7224....

We are going with 7224. I figured with 6214, and only 2 of us, they may not really do that. My only concern with 7224 is their are inside rooms across the hall from us, where on 5206 there were not. Oh well, I guess we are "Movin' on up". :-) And getting $140 to spend! My TA is doing it now, and hopefully she won't have any problems. As long as my already paid for excursions still show up for us, I'm good! YAY!!

I agree,,,don't see a lot of difference in the rooms. I think the "bunk" in 6214 drops out of the ceiling, so it wouldn't be a deal stopper. They are all in good locations on the deck, ie: pretty much mid ship, and they all have staterooms both above, and below them. I doubt that the inside cabins across the hall would have any bearing,,,unless you got REALLY unlucky and had some crying babies in those cabins, but of course that could happen with you next door neighbors in a suite too. I think you made the wisest decision. Take the extra money, and run,,,,,to the spa! ;)

"SKY"

We are going with 7224. I figured with 6214, and only 2 of us, they may not really do that. My only concern with 7224 is their are inside rooms across the hall from us, where on 5206 there were not. Oh well, I guess we are "Movin' on up". :-) And getting $140 to spend! My TA is doing it now, and hopefully she won't have any problems. As long as my already paid for excursions still show up for us, I'm good! YAY!!

I think a savings of $140 for that cabin is a great deal! Enjoy!

Archived