No Excursions on Carnival Website

Palm-Breeze

I'm booked for a cruise next year on the Miracle for the Grand Turk/Catalina Island/Curacao/Aruba itin and when I try to check out the available excursions on Carnival's website it says there are no excursions for the last 3 ports.:confused:

Anyone know why?

Anyone been to these places before and can offer some ideas for us?

You can still go to the carnival site and see all the tours offered at each port, you just won't be able to book them yet. You can choose what you want to do so when you are close enough to book you'll know what you want.

You can still go to the carnival site and see all the tours offered at each port, you just won't be able to book them yet. You can choose what you want to do so when you are close enough to book you'll know what you want.

Not true, the Carnival site does not show any tours for the newer Southern Carribbean route to Curacao & Aruba....so it is not due to being too far out to book...it is simply not loaded into Carnival's website at all. I think that is what the OP was asking about....there are NONE to view at all yet....surely they will be determined and input into their site for booking as well as perusing!

We're booked on the Legend for 7/4/10. Excursions are available for Cozumel, Belize, and Grand Cayman on the website. Already booked Belize...wanted to book Roatan through Carnival also, but all of those are missing. Is that unusual that 3 out of 4 ports are available? I emailed Carnival to see if there was a website problem, but so far no response.:confused:

I e-mailed Carnival last week (shoreexcursions@Carnival.com) to ask about shore excursions. Want to do a BioBay tour in San Juan, and all that was listed was two golf tours. I got a reply the next day, saying it was too early (we cruise early Nov) and that the excursions would be listed as time got closer. Guess we'll all just have to keep checking............

We're booked on the Legend for 7/4/10. Excursions are available for Cozumel, Belize, and Grand Cayman on the website. Already booked Belize...wanted to book Roatan through Carnival also, but all of those are missing. Is that unusual that 3 out of 4 ports are available? I emailed Carnival to see if there was a website problem, but so far no response.:confused:[/qu

Got an email from Carnival this afternoon. Because the Legend itinerary changed (Belize and Roatan were flipped days), they are still working with their tour companies to rearrange the excursions.

84 days!!:cool: Can't wait!

A month or so ago, there were a bunch of excursions for Aruba/Curacao/DR. I printed them out. At that time they said that they were only available onboard. I noticed yesterday that they had added a few for Aruba, but I can only see them when logged in and looking at my cruise. Hopefully, they will all reappear soon!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived