Do Balcony cabins on Poesia hold 3 people?

flashdog_1

Thanks for the quick response. We're currently booked on NCL but thinking of Poesia because she's so new. Have you sailed on her? Any cabins larger than normal that I should look into? Or larger balconies? Thanks

They have some quads that have bunks but not sure if they have any balcony ones. They do get booked up really quickly as they are popular with families because of the kids sail free programme that runs all year round.

We were on the Poesia on 4/3-4/10. Had a category 10, balcony cabin, #11154. It had a King bed (pushed together twins), a small (twin ? ) sofa bed and a bunk. Granddaughter, 17, took the bunk instead of the sofa, said it was fine ! Our bed was comfortable.

No, sorry, I didn't take any pictures of the cabin. It was pretty much the same as other cabins we have had except for the "sofa bed" which was more like a trundle bed than a sofa bed. The balcony was pretty standard (not a huge stern balcony like we had on RCCL) and there were three (plastic wicker) chairs and a small end table on the balcony.The balcony is completely covered.

No, sorry, I didn't take any pictures of the cabin. It was pretty much the same as other cabins we have had except for the "sofa bed" which was more like a trundle bed than a sofa bed. The balcony was pretty standard (not a huge stern balcony like we had on RCCL) and there were three (plastic wicker) chairs and a small end table on the balcony.The balcony is completely covered.

thanks for the info the extra beds are for the kids so they should be ok not sure if the adjoining cabins they have are triple or quad share and we where only expecting a standard or so balcony .they are first time cruisers and im sure they will enjoy it no matter what. did you get much noise or vibration from the motors.

did you get much noise or vibration from the motors.

I don't really notice vibration , or pay attention to it, I guess. At any rate, it doesn't bother me. My husband is more sensitive to it and he says he thought this ship had more vibration overall but not enough that it disturbed him in any way. Neither of us recall any noise, though.

any pictures of the cabin and balcony we are on the poesia in september and my sister and her family are in 9222 and 9223

Here's a photo of our room...

2521165740036854919S600x600Q85.jpg

My 10 year old daughter slept on the pull-out sofa, and there was also a fold-down bunk bed above the sofa.

Archived