Check out my Cruise Daily Planner

Meredisney

[quote name='nicki1pt']That is too funny that you mentioned that because I was thinking of it when I posted. I just took that personality test and not that I am surprised....but I am totally an organizer. I am an I-S-T-J. I just made my final short list to make sure I didn't forget anything....and I probably still will...LOL[/quote]

Most electrical engineers I have met are ISTJ. Very organized in thoughts and actions.

I am an ESTP borderline on ESTJ so I make lists and organize like crazy and can't wait to take it with me, but probably won't adhere to it, as I find that once I've gotten everyone through the airports, on the flights on the ship with documents and money ready to go I tend to chillax and go with the flow.

Edited to add: I will make you show me your passport and cruise docs before we leave for the airport. Based on experience of one of my friends who almost didn't go with me to Alaska.:rolleyes:

It looks very good.
Pre-Cruise I could possibly use it and I like plan and prepare.
But on the cruise I am just winging everything.
This cruise is just Wifey n me for a change and we are just going to go where whatever takes us....

Archived