Crown Princess-Specialty restaurants.

lbbythesea

I'm looking forward to checking out the appetizers, more than 1 but hopefully less than

3. I've heard so much about the black and blue onion soup, I hope it's as good as the

rave reviews I've read.

How fast do the tables turn over? I can sample more different dishes if I can take my

time and digest them......but can't do that if I know people are waiting for my table.

I'm looking forward to checking out the appetizers, more than 1 but hopefully less than

3. I've heard so much about the black and blue onion soup, I hope it's as good as the

rave reviews I've read.

How fast do the tables turn over? I can sample more different dishes if I can take my

time and digest them......but can't do that if I know people are waiting for my table.

You can stay there forever. They never rush you and reservations are spaced far apart. I have never seen anyone waiting, because there are always empty tables.

We are leaving on the Crown on the 17th. This is a birthday cruise for me. We usually sail in the fall. We have a balcony on the Caribe deck. I was thinking of doing the Ultimate Balcony dinner. Has anyone done this? Is it worth the $50 pp? Do you have your choice of entree?

Archived