Vancouver Pinnacle Marriott

DaveOKC

Has anyone stayed here? Is it close to the HAL dock? We are thinking of staying for a post-cruise self-guided tour of Vancouver for one day in early May.

It is located at 1128 W. Hastings.

All comments are appreciated.

DaveOKC

i havent stayed there yet, but will in may. i won a room on priceline for $50. wow, it is an awesome hotel and they get really good reveiws from trip-advisor and other posters. it is very close to canadian place. are you leaving from there or balentyne peir? i would get a room downtown no matter what if you want a good place to stay. it would be worth it and getting a cab would be easy to do. i loved grouse mt, suspencion bridge ( too cool ) and grandville market. the hotel is also withing walking distance of stanley park. it is a good way to walk around on the sea wall and see what is going on in the bay. you will have a great time i am sure and a wonderful cruise.

thanks grouchy

i was hoping that a starbucks was close. i know when we get in around 6pm we will find a great place to eat while we watch what is going on in the bay by the harbor. i cant wait to get back to your wonderful city.

and it is good talking to you again.

i havent stayed there yet, but will in may. i won a room on priceline for $50. wow, it is an awesome hotel and they get really good reveiws from trip-advisor and other posters. it is very close to canadian place. are you leaving from there or balentyne peir? i would get a room downtown no matter what if you want a good place to stay. it would be worth it and getting a cab would be easy to do. i loved grouse mt, suspencion bridge ( too cool ) and grandville market. the hotel is also withing walking distance of stanley park. it is a good way to walk around on the sea wall and see what is going on in the bay. you will have a great time i am sure and a wonderful cruise.

Dustyroad: What day did you win the bid for $50 and how did you bid to get the Marriott Pinacle? We will be staying overnight on the 19th, departing on the 5/20 Summit? How about you? $50 is the amount I want to spend, so I'm hoping that this is in the ballpark for that date!

Sharon

Dustyroad: What day did you win the bid for $50 and how did you bid to get the Marriott Pinacle? We will be staying overnight on the 19th, departing on the 5/20 Summit? How about you? $50 is the amount I want to spend, so I'm hoping that this is in the ballpark for that date!

Sharon

i bid on priceline way back in june of last year. as soon as it would take my date for the 10th of may i put in my first bid and won the pinnacle. i could not beleive how lucky i got. i guess in my case '' booking early was really lucky for me '''. i hope you have some good luck with your stay in vancouver. i will be on the carnival spirit going to the glacier bay :) .

We're staying the night before our 5/20 Summit cruise. I checked on Marriot's website and I couldn't believe it, but they showed no availablity for the Marriott Pinacle on the 19th. I couldn't beleive it. I then was checking one of the other hotel sites (such as hotels.com, but that wasn't it) and they showed rates for the Pinacle. Does anyone know if there is something going on in Vancouver on the 19th?

Sharon

We're staying the night before our 5/20 Summit cruise. I checked on Marriot's website and I couldn't believe it, but they showed no availablity for the Marriott Pinacle on the 19th. I couldn't beleive it. I then was checking one of the other hotel sites (such as hotels.com, but that wasn't it) and they showed rates for the Pinacle. Does anyone know if there is something going on in Vancouver on the 19th?

Sharon

try going to www.bcpassport.com they have a calander of events for vancouver. i am so glad i bid on priceline way back in june for my pre-cruise stay. i got the pinnacle for $50. wow, i was very lucky. i hope you get something nice for your stay. also try www.hellobc.com. they have some good hotel packages to choose from.

Archived