Long Review of Emerald Princess, 3/3/28/10, with Photos

pcrum

• 9 months later...
We will be on the Emerald next year so really loved your pics and review. Just one note. Princess makes all their own breads and pasteries, so when they ran out of crousants one day, naturally the next day would be more. All in all, I thought your review was spot on. I am hoping the with the new Royal ship, they will change the horizon court to be larger and more accomadating as this is always a issue. Thanks again for your review.

Thanks for the wonderful review. We'll be on the Emerald to the E. Caribbean in January and you gave such wonderful details of things that we'll enjoy.

We liked your review and were happy to see a number of food photos, and always like the level of detail in your reviews. :)

Thanks so much for reading and commenting. I have learned so much from other's reviews, so am happy to return the favor!!

Hello. PCrum - you had a very detailed review. I like the pictures with it. DH & I are booked on the Emerald in April 2012. This will be our first time on Emerald (7th cruise with Princess - so far a different ship for each sailing).

Question - You mentioned that sushi is free if you get wine at Vines. How much wine do you have to buy to get the free sushi? How much sushi do you get? If you don't get wine - how much is the sushi?

Thank you for your help.

When we did Emerald Princess, just one glass of wine would get you the free sushi. I don't know how much they give you, as we don't eat sushi and I didn't notice on others' plates. I don't think you can purchase the sushi separately...maybe someone else knows the answer to this one. I thought it was just given as a free appetizer with a wine purchase.

Great review. We are booked on the April 23, 2013 Transatlantic and Baltic Grand Adventure. I can't wait. We sailed on her sister ship Ruby for the Grand Mediterranean and it was very good. I do think the entertainment is lacking a bit. Hope that's been corrected.

• 1 month later...

Archived